Thursday, April 7, 2016

Memories! What I've been teaching for the past 6 weeks...

I just finished a long term sub position at Fairgrounds Elementary School and was uploading all of my photos to my teacherin' area on Shutterfly (see, I'm organized!!). I thought I'd use Be Funky to create a collage of some of the art projects the students created while I was there. I'll be blogging more about these individual projects soon, but I thought I'd *visually* brag a bit now...I am so proud of the K-5 kiddos at that school!

Enjoy!!

Fairgrounds Elementary School Long-Term Art Substitute Placement, Spring 2016
A sampling of the projects the students created while I was a visiting artist at their school. Grades K-5, 6 weeks. Printmaking, drawing, painting, collage and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...